The Philips HD4656/22 kettle has a 1.7L capacity and a power rating of 3kW. Some of its most interesting features include the energy saving one cup indicator, hinged lid and full 360 base. The Philips HD4656/22 kettle also comes with a fast heating element. This Philips HD4656/22 review discusses the other features of the product in greater detail along with buyer’s thoughts and comments.
Philips HD4656/22 Gloss Metal Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt, 1.7 Litre
Sale Price: £28.29
You save: £6.71 (19%)
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
37 new from £28.29
Philips HD4656/22 Features
- The Philips HD4656/22 Bullet kettle is another in Philips range of energy saving kettles. This means it has the one-cup indicator, allowing you to easily fill the kettle with just the right amount of water. The less water you boil, the less energy you use. Philips estimate that this can save up to 66% of energy compared to a regular kettle.
- The Philips HD4656/22 stainless steel kettle has a hinged lid that locks. This means the kettle is safe and easy to fill.
- Unlike many other kettles, the Philips HD4656/22 kettle comes with a 360 degree pirouetting base. This means the kettle can swivel on the base and be picked up by any angle. Features such as this are especially useful if you have a mixture of left and right handed people in the household.
- We all want our kettle to boil water fast, and the Philips HD4656/22 comes with a flat and fast heating element for just this reason.
- Other features of the Philips HD4656/22 kettle include a dual action filter, indicator light and base cord storage. It also has a 1.7L capacity and 3kW of power.
Philips HD4656/22 Review
The Philips HD4656/22 has many online reviews, as its possible to get Philips HD4656/22 Currys, Argos and various other places. It has received many more positive reviews than negative, with some common comments about the machine including that it’s priced fairly, boils water very quickly and is well designed.
Some negative comments included that it’s a relatively heavy kettle and that it’s not as durable as it should be. Other reviewers were disappointed that the main energy saving feature of the Philips HD4656/22 is its one cup capacity indicator.