If you’re looking for something a little different to liven up your kitchen then the DeLonghi Icona KBO3001.R kettle is worth considering. Along with its Italian-inspired design, the DeLonghi Icona KBO3001.R comes with a 1.7L capacity, 360 degree base and removable filter. Keep reading this DeLonghi Icona KBO3001.R review for more information about the product along with what buyers think of it.
De'Longhi Icona KBO3001.R Jug Kettle, 3 kW, Scarlet Red
Sale Price: £53.90
You save: £28.09 (34%)
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
16 new from £53.90
DeLonghi Icona KBO3001.R Features
- It’s fair to say that most kettles on the market at the moment look relatively similar. This is not something that can be said about the DeLonghi Icona KBO3001.R, however. According to DeLonghi, the KBO3001.R design is based on Italy in the 1950s. It features a stylish red finish with gloss paint finish and chrome details. It also has a unique and attractive shape, meaning it’ll add a lot to the design of your kitchen.
- The DeLonghi Icona KBO3001.R jug kettle has a 1.7L capacity and a 3kW heating element. The heating element is concealed to make it easier to clean the kettle.
- It’s designed to be a safe kettle and comes with a three level safety system. The DeLonghi Icona KBO3001.R automatically shuts off when boiled or lifted, and also features a thermal cut off.
- The filter is built to be removable and easily washable.
- Like most other modern kettles, the DeLonghi Icona KBO3001.R jug kettle comes with a full 360 degree swivelling base. It also has non slip feet.
- Other features include a dual neon power lights and cord storage.
DeLonghi Icona KBO3001.R Reviews
The DeLonghi Icona KBO3001.R is a popular kettle with a number of positive reviews. There are, however, many customers who’re less than satisfied with the design of the product.
Good features, according to reviewers, include that it’s a stylish kettle, easy to clean and has a relatively large capacity.
A number of reviewers point out problems with the design of the DeLonghi Icona KBO3001.R. These include that the water comes with a metallic taste and that it leaks.
No related posts.