The Breville 3kW VKJ142 Hot Cup kettle is the company’s first attempt at a hot water dispenser. Unlike other kettles, the Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup can boil a cup of water in a few seconds with its 3kW heating element. Other features include a large water window, attractive design and 1.5L capacity. The rest of this Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup review will focus on the features of the product in greater detail.
Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup
Sale Price: £31.95
You save: £38.04 (54%)
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
25 new from £31.95 1 used from £30.00
Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup Features
- The Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup is different from most of the kettles on this website in that it’s meant to boil water within seconds, rather than minutes. This is perfect if you need hot water quickly or if you’re just an impatient person when it comes to tea and coffee! The Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup dispenses 250ml of boiling water, and can dispense five cups before needing to be refilled. As Breville point out, the VKJ142 dispenses water at a full 100 degrees Celsius.
- Along with the instant nature of the boiling water from the Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup, the fact that it dispenses the number of cups you need means that it’s energy efficient too.
- Inside the machine, the Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup has a 2kW concealed element that’s easy to clean and is very efficient.
- Like some models of coffee machine, the Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup comes with a no drip tray so that you don’t make a mess while using it. The hot water dispenser is also built to be easy to fill and use.
- The Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup is designed to be attractive with a large water window at the back of the machine. It comes with a 1.5L water tank. The machine takes on an illuminated blue glow when in use, adding to the style of the kitchen.
- Other features of the Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup energy saving kettle include that the coil can be stored under the base, the machine is filled with cold water like a normal kettle and that it is built with a 360 degree base.
Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup Reviews
Reviews of the Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup electric kettle are, on the whole, very positive. Some reviewers point out that although they were sceptical of how useful the product would actually be, they’ve ended up using it far more than a regular kettle. Other good comments include that it looks very attractive, is easy to use and is great for saving energy when making single cups of coffee or tea. Negative comments include that the opening to pour water is too small and that there is no ability to change the amount of boiled water.
No related posts.